The 5 big benefits of joining our practice membership:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Flexible appointment times including evening and Saturday appointments for your convenience
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only **
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What regular appointments are included?
|Dental Health Plan||Extended Dental Health Plan||Comprehensive Dental Health Plan|
|Number of dental health examinations ***||2||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year ***||2||3||4|
|Monthly Cost ****||£16.96||£21.54||£26.13|
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Critical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
Hygiene appointments provide:
- A thorough clean of the teeth and gums to remove harmful plaque
- Oral health advice and techniques to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
PLUS you’re entitled to the following…
- Free same-day emergency appointments (treatment may be additional)
- Free facial aesthetic consultation
- 5% discount on facial aesthetic treatment
- Peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included *
- Children of plan patients may accompany the parent to evening appointments
*Our monthly membership price includes a small premium per month for the insurance policy.
Please see the keyfacts document for further details.
** Exclusions apply to specialist treatments, orthodontics and implants.
***the provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
**** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.